|Abstract Submission 2016 Midwest Regional Meeting|
All participants are encouraged to submit poster abstracts for the Midwest Regional Meeting poster sessions. Posters will be automatically entered into a judging competition with cash prizes for winners. Interested participants may submit abstracts beginning August 1st, 2016 and ending October 22nd, 2016. Abstracts are limited to one per registrant and the meeting registrant must be the first author. Please limit abstracts to 300 words, and include title, authors, and affiliations. We recommend posters no larger than 32" x 48". Posters will be assigned to the following categories based on abstract content for judging purposes:
Please send abstracts and abstract submission information to email@example.com. Please provide a document containing your name, email address, current position and institution, abstract title, abstract authors, and abstract category along with the abstract.
Below are the abstract guidelines:
Abstract Word Length: 300 words maximum
Abstract File Name: lastname_firstname_2016_APSAMidwestRM
Abstract Formatting Instructions:
1. Margins: 1.50” on all four sides
2. Font: 12 point Times New Roman
3. Justification: Justify all margins
4. Abstract Title: Do not use ALLCAPS
5. Presenting Author(s): Underline presenting author’s name
6. Line Spacing: Insert single-line space between Title, Authors, and Affiliations, and the first line of the abstract. The rest of the abstract should be single spaced.
7. Paragraph Indents: Indent the first line of the each paragraph of the abstract body 5 spaces (1/2”)