Public Relations Committee (PR Committee)
The Public Relations Committee serves to promote and market APSA via social media, development of promotional materials for distribution at conferences and meetings, and interfacing with APSA's membership-at-large through monthly email.
What does the PR Committee do?
- Disseminate information regarding upcoming events and opportunities from our partnering organizations via monthly emails.
- Maintain APSA's presence on social media by posting announcements, scientific news, and public interest articles relevant to physician-scientists.
- Develop an advertising prospectus to augment our number of sponsors and partner organizations.
- Collaborate with other committees to design new articles for distribution among APSA members.
- Create promotional material for regional and annual meetings.
- Obtain >600 viewer reaches per each social media post
- Advertise and bolster our Medstro presence
- Spread the word about APSA-related and local chapter events through social media postings at least once a month
- Develop an Instagram account and post once a week
- Streamline the workflow through use of Google Docs and a social media multi-posting platform, KUKU.io